Subject: Re: Voice Box updates

Re: Voice Box updates

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: 2005-11-01

I made the change to add support for ogg files and it worked great. I made
the voice clip and transferred it to my Iriver IHP 120 and it worked great.
I would like to say thank you very much because most of my books are in ogg
format and now I don't have to hear the file names spelled out.

Thanks again,