Subject: Cheap AA NiMH batteries (accu's) in the UK

Cheap AA NiMH batteries (accu's) in the UK

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-02

I don't usually do this kind of thing, but my batteries have just collapsed
and I need to replace them - in my hunt I found this:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=97611

Inluding postage & packing that is a saving of between 50% and 70% of
prices elsewhere on the web - they are also a very reputable company with
whom I have dealt with in the past.

4 x 2500mAh "Energizer" batteries AND Charger with in-car adaptor 12.57
(delivered)

Energizer are ranking at the top with "Powerex" in all reviews I could find.

Just info.