Subject: Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

From: Dan Richardson <spam_at_nottooloud.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:09:36 -0500

Jeff N wrote:
> I also have noticed a dramatic decrease in battery life since going to 2.5

Same here.

Also, the team had finally gotten the charging to work
with the AJBR1 and my 9 volt switching charger,
but with 2.5 it's broken again.
Redundancy maniac that I am, I brought
my stock charger and a 220/110 voltage convertor
to London along with my 9v charger.
If I hadn't, I'd have missed recording
an awful lot of my theater company's shows.

When was the charging algorithm last modified?
Is there a comprehensive changelog posted anywhere?
I've looked before without success.
That'd be an interesting document.