Subject: OFFTOPIC - Ebuyer defense (was: Cheap AA NiMH)

OFFTOPIC - Ebuyer defense (was: Cheap AA NiMH)

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2005-11-02

I will say only that my personal experiences and my indirect
(friends/family) experiences have all been good. My DOA DVD-RW was
replaced in four working days! My brothers misordered RAM was swapped AND
they added an item to the delivery during the swap.

I will also mention that if you contact the courier directly they are happy
to let you choose any 3hr window for delivery.

I will post no more _here_ on this topic, promise! ;)