Subject: help with installing on IHP140

help with installing on IHP140

From: rob powell <>
Date: 2005-11-03

Hi, as it says, I’m installing RB on my new, well new to me, iriver
IHP140. I’ve installed rockbox, do I have to install the voice files
separately as I used to do with the Archos models? No criticism
intended, but the instructions don’t mention that.

I’m about to download the bootloader. First, is there any difference
if I download from the US EU sites? Also what’s the .k sites at the
bottom of the list? Second, when I do install the new bootloader,
baring in mind that I’m totally blind, could someone tell me what
buttons to press to activate the firmware update? If there’s a way
round this, Rocker, that you found, please could you let me know?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.