Subject: HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:57:35 -0000

OK, so I can’t spell. I’ve hit a problem with the installation of
rockbox on my iriver. I’ve downloaded and installed the rockbox
software. I’ve downloaded the EU version of the firmware. I’ve
downloaded the firmware patcher. I’ve opened the patcher, however my
speech says nothing, I can’t seem to access the treview. I therefore
can’t select the iriver.hex file from my desktop. If I click the
“patch” button, I get an error message. Hoh Humm!. It’s not taken me
that long, but I had to go to the vet’s this afternoon, “with my dog I
hasten to add!, smile.

Rob