Subject: RE: flashing IRiver

RE: flashing IRiver

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:49:41 -0000

Hi Rocker, just tried it, and am waiting for the player to turn off. Got
some 'phones here, so hopefully it'll come up talking!. Do you know the
button layout on the rockbox, I've not had anyone around since I got my unit
in this morning's mail. The joystick should be fairly self explanatory, but
the rest of the buttons I don't know. I tried reading the button map, but
it didn't make too much sense, it's probably a diagrammed.

Rob