Subject: Re: flashing IRiver

Re: flashing IRiver

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: 2005-11-03

I have an IHP120 and I would assume the buttons are pretty common.

When the unit is facing you, the joy stick is towards you, here is the
layout. On the left side you will find three buttons. The top one is the
play/pause button. The next one down is the stop button and the final
button is the button to bring up the rock menu.

On the right of the unit is the button to control recording. The up and
down joy stick controls volume and the right and left switch between songs
and also ff and rewind. On the top of the unit the jack on the left is the
head phones. The one in the middle is the line in and the far right is the
line out.

HTH