Subject: Re: How to Suggest a Feature

Re: How to Suggest a Feature

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:30:39 -0500

Have you tried a software that's called MP3 DIRECT CUT? You load a mp3 file
into the software, and choose Pause split. It then will split your file into
several files. I often make use of it, when I have recorded a whole vinyl
LP, for instance, and it easily and quickly splits the thing into seperate
tracks.

OK, I know, this is not exactly what you were asking for. And I have often
been missing the que function myself. But till such a thing comes around,
maybe this software will help you somehow. And best of all: It is all free
of charge. Sorry, I don't have the url here, right now, but try a search; or
mail me off list, and I can send it as an attachment. - To all you blind
users: This software functions great with screenreaders...

David