Subject: Re: Recording problem

Re: Recording problem

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-04

At 05:07 04/11/2005, you wrote:
>BC wrote:
>
> > Reading mp3 spec now.
>
>Look into the code of rvf_mux, it contains a frame walker.
>
>Jörg

Thanks, but it came JUST too late :(

I now have a program which will frame-walk an MP3 file*

Martin has contacted me offline and should be sending over some test files
later today - although I would sure love to see the one that repaired
itself (or others with known multiple-errors in) - that'll be a true test
for the util.

I don't have so much time nowdays, but it looks like the hard bit is done
now - so I don't anticipate any great delays.

BC

*recognising ID3v1, ID3v2 & APE tags appropriately - although I'm not sure
that is particularly relevant here