Subject: Re: Try this (remote support)

Re: Try this (remote support)

From: Will Dyson <>
Date: 2005-11-04

On 10/17/05, KÚvin FERRARE <> wrote:
> Hi !
> I wrote a patch to support the iRiver's remote and I would like to
> have your opinion on the code or if you find some bugs (I have been
> runing it without a crash for 2 weeks, but who knows ...)
> (This is not firefly's patch, ithe code is done in a different
> approach : "widget like" )
> Currently, only the filetree is implemented

I've tried this on my IHP 120. It mostly works, although I've noticed
a few times that the buttons on the remote stopped working after
playing with the filelist. This does not happen every time, however.

It has certainly never caused rockbox to crash for me in the wee and a
half I've been using it.

Will Dyson