Subject: suggest a change!

suggest a change!

From: rob powell <>
Date: 2005-11-04

Hi, in rockbox 2.2, a menu item was announced when that menu was
entered. The same was true when the menu button is pressed.
Personally I liked that, as it was proof that you’d done what you
thought you had. Would it be possible to have this reintroduced for
2.5? Currently you have to remember the first item in each menu, or go
down then up to hear it spoken.

Thanks very much, and my suggestions are designed to help, not in any
way shape or form as criticisms.

Thanks for a great programme.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.