Subject: Playlist Ghosts

Playlist Ghosts

From: Eric StevenS <sseric57_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-05

I have no idea how I got myself a playlist, as I have never figured that
out, even with you good peoples' help. But, tonight I did something that
showed one to be in my folder list.

(Oh, this comes from a blind Archos FM Recorder user with V 2.0 for
reference.)

The odd thing is there are songs in this list I have never played, even
sampled, so how did they get there.

The odder thing is there are songs and clips in this playlist that I have
deleted from the hard drive long, long ago. For instance, the person I
purchased it from was Middle Eastern and had some music on there, which
interesting, is not something I wanted so deleted. Plus, some test
recordings I made back when, one rather embarrassing if ever heard by ears
other than my own, that I certainly thought were erased.

Any ideas how the playlist seemingly self-created?

Further, where in the heck is this ghost music?

Any insight will be appreciated as a way of learning more about this nice
little machine and the fantastic software developed for it!

Eric SS