Subject: HELP! Jukebox Recorder 2.0: *PANIC* disk:NULL after HD upgrade

HELP! Jukebox Recorder 2.0: *PANIC* disk:NULL after HD upgrade

From: Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn_at_ant.uni-bremen.de>
Date: 2005-11-05

Hi List,

I replaced the 20G HD in my Jukebox recorder with a 40G drive today.
After powering on, the drive spins up, but the display reads:

*PANIC* disk:NULL

and nothing happens any more(except for the red light blinking).

Unfortunately, the same happens, when i power on the device with usb
plugged in (in fact, it automatically powers up when i insert the usb
plug). Also the PC does not see the drive, so i am unable to partition
it. I do not have an adaptor to connect the drive to my PC directly and
partition it

I am using Rockbox V 2.2

Can anybody help?

Heinrich Rebehn