Subject: Re: HELP! Jukebox Recorder 2.0: *PANIC* disk:NULL after HD upgrade

Re: HELP! Jukebox Recorder 2.0: *PANIC* disk:NULL after HD upgrade

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-11-05

What brand of drive is it?
I know that some drives, like Maxtor require software to recognize it.
If you are using a computer formatted with FAT32, you can boot to DOS, and
somewhere around here I have a boot disk that someone on this list put
together that allows you to access a drive in DOS, and then you could do an
fDisk on the drive, assuming that the drivers in the boot disk allows your
computer to see the disk on the U S B drive, as it's supposed to do.

Also, you might try the add new hardware option in control panel and see if
it can be found.
Then you might need the utility SwissKnife to set it up.
HTH.
Glenn