Subject: Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-11-06

Christian Mahr wrote:
> Another observation:
> When charging the Recorder 20 in "off" mode until "trickle charging", then
> powering on and re-connect to the charger again: Then the batteries are
> charged *AGAIN* for another 1-2 hours or so.
> So it DOES seem to make a difference whether the charing happens in "on" or
> "off" mode ?

No, the charging algorithm is the same, but in my observations it seems
like the charging algorithm always ends with the "slow-long-delta"
condition, which happens after roughly 2 hours of charging. It has never
ended with a negative delta for me, which tells me that the long delta
trigger is far too generous.

Linus