Subject: Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

Re: regression in battery charging since going to 2.5?? (probably not but ..)

From: Christian Mahr <christian.mahr.ulm_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:08:58 +0100

Hi Linus,

maybe it makes a difference whether in "on"-state some circuitry loads the
battery more than in "off" state and so some voltage threshold ath the
battery is reached later then?

I use Sanyo NiMH 2500 mAh batteries in the recorder 20 (with upgraded hard
disk). I did re-solder the battery connections some month ago.

Where do I find sime description what "slow-long-delta" means and how the
actual charging algorithm works in detail?
What are the conditions to determine to switch to trickle charging?

        Christian