Subject: Re: ,,fm transmitt}s

Re: ,,fm transmitt}s

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-11-07

It's in a rectangular depression on the bottom, and the sticker is so close
to the edges, even the inexperienced sited folks will miss it.
It takes a sharp pocket knife to get it started in the removal of the
There are 3 holes, and the gain control is in the hole that is furthest from
the other 2 holes.
You'll need a fine screw driver to turn it.