Subject: Latest Daily build

Latest Daily build

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-11-07

Hi,

Using daily build # IHP2005-11-06 and the NOV 03 voice font I have noticed
the following:

1) When browsing the menus and right clicking to select/adjust a setting,
the default setting is not voiced immediately. I have to scroll up or down
to hear some feedback. Is this a bug or by design?

2) When browsing the WPS the volume of the file being played is change with
each voicing of the WPS menu items. No biggy but I thought I'd bring this
up in case it is a bug.

Neither of these two happenings occurred in earlier versions of rockbox
for the IHP140.
rocker

ro