Subject: Re: Recording with Rockbox

Re: Recording with Rockbox

From: Kathy szinnyey <joyfulrenegade_at_iglou.com>
Date: 2005-11-09

Hi, Aditya and list: The whirring hard drive on the Archose juekbox has always been an issue with me. I agree that you need an external mike, and I also think it helps to make sure your Archose is well charged up when you start to record. For whatever odd reason, my experience has been that the lower the charge, the louder that annoying whir gets! Smile.

Kathy Szinnyey
joyfulrenegade@iglou.com or
fredkate@iglou.com