Subject: Re: Question Time

Re: Question Time

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: 2005-11-10

Colin-

You can delete files from the File Menu. To enter the File Menu from
the Directory Browser, press and hold the PLAY button, or press ON+PLAY.

The PDF manual is out of date. A few months ago, I put together an
on-line version of the manual to try to keep up with recent
developments: http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WikiManual

Since then, others have contributed to the online manual, and while it
is not complete, it is nevertheless a good resource, and I think that it
will be more compatible with your speech software than the PDF version.
However, if you notice any parts that do not work well with speech
software, please let me know and I will do what I can to make them more
compatible.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com