Subject: RE: Question Time

RE: Question Time

From: Colin Phelan <colin_phelan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:25:30 -0000

Thank you Michael this version is perfect with my software.
Can I plug into my hi fi and does it need to be a modern outlet as I tried
it in my turntable feed from my Cyrus amp and it is so distorted that it
obviously should not be in there.

I read quite a bit in the manual about safely turning off my Studio 20 which
I currently do by pressing stop for 2 or 3 seconds
Is this the right way as I am not sure
Thanks again
Colin