Subject: Broken MP3's - new util (still alpha)

Broken MP3's - new util (still alpha)

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2005-11-11

Hey people,

I have just uploaded a version2 of the WalkMP3 app.

The util is completely rewritten, and this time quite readable - so I've
put the main source file on my homepage. You will needs some extra libs to
compile it, if you need these urgently let me know and I will work out
which ones you need ...If you just want to look at the source code, then it
would be easiest for me if you wait for the release of the util which will
have full source bundled with it (or maybe a seperate zip, haven't decided

Anyway, the output on the util will no longer create an horrifically large
log file - so errors should be easier to report back to me this time.

I think the code is stable enough now for me to code the write side of
it. I'm on it.

The url again is:
and the main source: