Subject: Re: Question Time

Re: Question Time

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:08:38 +0000

Bluechip wrote:

> I am sure there is a blind friendly version of the manual. I can never
> find anything in the wiki, so I leave it for another to confirm the
> exact location. However, documentation is the fun of very few, and with
> the rate of development here, I guess it too is out of date.

There is certainly a plain text copy of the manual available for
download from the same page as the manual itself. As to how much use it
is, I'm not entirely sure. OpenOffice's text export option is not
exactly wonderful.

Unfortunately I dropped the ball a bit on the 2.5 manual, for which I
apologise, but unfortunately I've had a very busy few months. I'm
hoping to be able to get a 2.5 manual out of the door in the next few weeks.

Christi