Subject: Re: DAISY-Format in Rockbox?

Re: DAISY-Format in Rockbox?

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-11-12

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:57:09 +0000, Bluechip <>

>Try searching google for "unf?ck" ...I'll let you decide which vowel should
>be where the ? is

That one only worked on the early stuff, not the current DRM crap. I
have the utility and can make it available, in case it's hard to find.
No harm in giving it a try.

I refuse to buy anything with DRM but as I read about it, about the
quickest method of going from wma to mp3 is via the CDR route. One
can avoid actually burning the CDs with a virtual CD drive application
that looks to the system like a drive but writes to a file. Generally
the same applications will open the file as a virtual CD and read it
back. Just a few extra steps.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN