Subject: Re: Batteries

Re: Batteries

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:53:58 +0000

Here is an advert page for the 1hour charger with batteries that I purchased.
http://www.battech.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=335&products_id=878
You can click the image to enlarge.

The wall wart and cable for the lighter adaptor is in a blister on the back
of the package - so you can't see them in the picture.

The batteries were fine when I put them in, although one did start flashing
when I kicked the charger, and the charger had to be powered down and back
up again. Two of my archos batteries flashed at me, the other two
charged. I reset the charger a few times that evening, but it was happy to
complain about the same batteries every time.

I don't know why it stresses "unplug between uses" ...is that a "save the
environment" thing or does it really need to have it's power cut bewtween
charge cycles?

If I think about it next time I sit to watch TV, I will pull mine apart and
see if I've got any chip numbers - I finally have access to a digital camera :)

BC