Subject: Getting RockBox to work on iRiver

Getting RockBox to work on iRiver

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-11-19

Hello all,
I just got a couple of iRivers, and I have tried getting RockBox to talk
with no success.
I downloaded the 3 files for the H120, although when I plug in the unit to
the computer, my computer identifies it as H100.
But I have tried both the H100 as well as the H120 files with no success.
I did read the page about the other 2 files, where I had to run the EXE to
modify the HEX file, and I did this successfully, and copied it over into
the root of the iRiver drive.
Is there something I should do on boot-up to make RockBox load?
Thanks for any help here.
Glenn