Subject: identifying the diffeerence between the FmRecorder from the V2

identifying the diffeerence between the FmRecorder from the V2

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:21:17 -0600

I believe that a change may be made to the Blind FAQ about the Blind's
ability to identify the difference between the FmRecorders & the V2 units.
I have 3 FmJBR units, and one V2 unit, and I noticed that the V2 has a
tactile dot on either side of the microphone area above the screen, and the
FmRecorders do not.
If this can be confirmed, then it could be useful in the Blind FAQ.
Glenn