Subject: MPGA

MPGA

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2005-11-20

Hi all, ‘got some audio books from a friend, and they’re playable in
winamp, however they’ve got the file extension .mpga. Anyone any
ideas as to what this means, and whether I need to do anything to
convert them to MP3? If not, if there a way in windows to rename all
files with the extension .mpga to .mp3? I had to tell windows to use
winamp to play them, and apart from being very quiet, the first 30
seconds of the file I tried worked fine. I’ve looked at goldwave, and
couldn’t find that file extension listed.

Rob