Subject: Re: iRiver time & Date

Re: iRiver time & Date

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:02:26 -0800

iRiver released firmware for the H300 series a few months ago to fix
some clock problem, and I've noticed that my clock has drifted over half
an hour since buying it this summer.

Hey, maybe a feature request: when you plug in an iRiver unit via USB,
contact an atomic clock via NTP and set the unit's date/time.