Subject: Question Time

Question Time

From: Colin Phelan <colin_phelan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:26:47 -0000

Hi List,

Can you please help.

Studio 20 user with Rockbox and it's great thanks,

I have a pair of Sony head phones which are more than suitable for my needs,
they have bellows on the end which fit right into the ear.
 I have lost all my spare bellows and are down to my last ones. Does anyone
know where I can buy spares as I was unable to find on the net.

2. I have successfully connected my unit to my Cyrus Hi Fi amp using
the tape output which is working great using a jack plug to 2 phono outputs.

I have bought a male jack to male jack adaptor to connect a more modern hi
fi midi type of unit. Using the md in socket on the unit I do not appear to
be getting any output.
Any ideas please.

Thanks

Colin