Subject: #2 Re: Question Time

#2 Re: Question Time

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-11-20

Can you plug headphones into that line source, which you are connecting the
recorder to, and hear sound?
Glenn
2. I have successfully connected my unit to my Cyrus Hi Fi amp using
the tape output which is working great using a jack plug to 2 phono outputs.

I have bought a male jack to male jack adaptor to connect a more modern hi
fi midi type of unit. Using the md in socket on the unit I do not appear to
be getting any output.
Any ideas please.

Thanks

Colin