Subject: Broken MP3 records - WORKING REPAIR UTIL

Broken MP3 records - WORKING REPAIR UTIL

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-23

Hey everybody,

Thanks to all for their help.

I've just looked at what I want to do to implement vbrfix in my util, and
it is likely to be another couple of weeks given my real-life schedule.

So I have uploaded what I have so far.

It should fix all your broken Rockbox/MAS35x7 recordings - but it will not
YET write a valid Xing header, so you will still need to run VbrFix over
your recording after it has been fixed by my util.

The code should be readable, but is about to undergo a major overhaul.

You can find it here:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/rockbox/cs_mp3.zip

Let me know how you get on.

BC