Subject: Re: Iriver h 300 series compatibility

Re: Iriver h 300 series compatibility

From: ian douglas <>
Date: 2005-11-24

Hi Henry, welcome to the list. By all means, questions such as yours are
what this mailing list is about: users helping users.

The H300 series is being worked on, it's not yet fully compatible. No
ETA that I'm aware of.

The H300 series is a great jukebox, I own the H320 myself.

Henry Macphillamy wrote:
> Hi there,
> My name is henry and I only just discovered the Rockbox site a litttle
> while ago, so I only have a vague idea of how the software works and
> what machines it can be used with. I recently bought myself a 40 gig
> iriver in the h 300 series and was just wondering if the software is in
> anyway compatible.
> If someone could reply to my email address so I don't annoy the entire
> list with my questions that would be great.
> Thanks in advance, Henry

Ian Douglas
blogs & photos: