Subject: Problem: Iriver tag database hangs on song selection (only)

Problem: Iriver tag database hangs on song selection (only)

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-24

Hi,

using today's (05-11-24) latest bleeding build my Iriver
hangs on in the songs selection. I haven't used it for a while
so I don't know when this stopped working.

Whenever I select a song, there's non-stop harddisc access.
The song name keeps scrolling and I have to hold STOP to
turn off the unit for a reboot.

Selecting songs through the other options (artist, album or search) works
great - this includes the search for song titles.

My H140 has about 1500 songs on it and I recreated the tag database
before reporting this to make sure it's current.

Martin