Subject: Re: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

Re: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

From: <bidul91_at_voila.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:08:53 +0100 (CET)

Sorry,
but it wasn't possible for me to read my mail sooner.

The responses of your answers:

Yes the directory where I am trying to move the files to, already exist

To move the file rock.mp3 to a folder named "toto" under the root, I insert "/toto/" at the begining of the file name to be rename in the rename screen.
So the new file name I type is :"/toto/rock.mp3"