Subject: Re: screwed up my box

Re: screwed up my box

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:25:00 +0100 (MET)

I also think that you can try to change the settings and then power it off
with the "Shutdown" function in the main menu... I've noticed that if you
power off the box with the stop-button, rockbox doesn't always write the
settings to disk.

Regards,
Fred

--
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
(Tom Clancy)