Subject: Re: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

Re: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

From: <bidul91_at_voila.fr>
Date: 2005-11-25

I try without the leading / it works only if the directory is in the same folder that the film being renaming.
if the file rock.mp3 is under the folder "tmp" ( absolute path : /tmp/rock.mp3 ) I can move it to "/tmp/toto" but not in "/toto".

Did you notice the same thing or did you mamnage to move the file /tmp/rock.mp3 to /toto/ ?