Subject: Re: Updated voiceBox package

Re: Updated voiceBox package

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: 2005-11-28

C_no_C wrote:
> Hey there,
> thanks for the update to the script but it looks like it is not
> accessible with Jaws. the check boxes will tell their status but not
> what they are for. Other then that, it seems to be good.

Could you try downloading it again and see if it works better with Jaws now? I
added "label" tags to the checkbox input fields, which I believe should make
them easier to identify with Jaws. Are the additional text fields between the
checkboxes - the ones that contain more detailed help info - easy to identify?