Subject: Re: Updated voiceBox package

Re: Updated voiceBox package

From: C_no_C <>
Date: 2005-11-28

looks like it is working perfect now. the check boxes read fine. the only
problem I had was it looks like it wants to be in c:\boicebox. I unzipped
the package to c:\voicebox 2 and when I ran the program it gave me an error
saying no file extension in c:\voicebox. so I put the files in c:\voicebox
and now it works great. I love the browse feature. Just wondering if you
put in ogg support.

Thanks again,