Subject: Re: Updated voiceBox package

Re: Updated voiceBox package

From: Brian Wolven <bcwolven_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:54:00 -0500

C_no_C wrote:
> looks like it is working perfect now. the check boxes read fine. the
> only problem I had was it looks like it wants to be in c:\boicebox. I
> unzipped the package to c:\voicebox 2 and when I ran the program it gave
> me an error saying no file extension in c:\voicebox. so I put the files
> in c:\voicebox and now it works great. I love the browse feature. Just
> wondering if you put in ogg support.

Hrmmm, as far as I know it shouldn't care where you unzip it, as long as
everything gets unzipped to the same folder. That's how it's packaged up.
Perhaps there's an issue with spaces in the path of the parent folder? I'll have
to check and see if something wasn't quoted properly to avoid problems of that type.