Subject: Problems with Upgrading the firmware from a iRiver to use it with Rockbox

Problems with Upgrading the firmware from a iRiver to use it with Rockbox

From: Selamet <selamet_at_pcport.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:47:33 +0100

Hello,

I trayed to Upgrade the Bootloader from an iRiver h140.
First I patched the Hex-File and then I copied it in the Root of the iRiver.
That was no problems.
But during the Upgrade the iRiver turned after onviroment 30 secunds
abruptly off and then it doesn't turned on, what I red in the Documentation.
Anyway I copied also the .rockbox-folder and the ajbrec.ajz-file in to the
root from iRiver.
But Rockbox doesn't work. It comes only a Short message for "Rockbox ..."
after I turned on the Device. And after then the original firmware from
iRiver is activated. I can't found the Problem. I trayed also different
firmware versions, but nothing :-(. Can somebody help me

Selamet