Subject: Re: Updated voiceBox package

Re: Updated voiceBox package

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:56:05 -0700

Brian wrote:
Glad to hear it. =) What disk spin are you talking about though? On your
Archos? While it's speaking?

Yes on both accounts. When I have the files voiced to speak the names the
disk spins up every time I scroll through the list of files. I can only
assume that is because it is loading the talkbox clip?

Do you have any tips that might help Nick Allan out a bit with his problems?

Not really. JAWS is so machine specific that it is hard to diagnose and
solve these types of verbosity issues. It depends on his verbosity settings
in JAWS, what operating system he is using, what version of JAWS, what
windows display settings etc, etc. The best I can say is play around with
the verbosity settings under the JAWS configuration manager and also make
sure he has his windows settings configured optimally for JAWS.

Cheers...rocker