Subject: auto transfer

auto transfer

From: C_no_C <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:39:44 -0600

Hi all,

I have been working on that little autorun.bat file and I have gotten it to transfer over all files now. It is very slick and easy to do. Just set up your directory on your desktop and follow the steps, changing the dirs as you go and you can have a way to auto transfer your files to the places you want them. I have it set up to transfer over podcasts to their respective directories on the Iriver and also have albums separated by rock and rap and they too will transfer over to their respective directories. Sorry if you guys knew of this already but it was kind of cool. Especially since I know absolutely nothing about programming and I did this myself.

Thanks,