Subject: Re: auto transfer

Re: auto transfer

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-30

Hi,

I use rsync for the same thing :) i have a script on my linux box that
will mount the jukebox, use rsync to sync across my music collection
(excluding the ones in folders with (nosync) in their name) to my
jukebox, and then unmount the jukebox...

i then have a shortcut in windows to ssh to the linux box and kick off
the script, so I can start it with a single click.

This way, I can choose what ends up on my jukebox by adding/removing
(nosync) from dirs in my 'main' music collection

Also the script contains a line to MOVE all my radio shows that mythtv
has captured for me onto the jukebox, so I always have something new
to listen to

I just need to look into podcasts now :)