Subject: Re: OT quick question about drive letters

Re: OT quick question about drive letters

From: ian douglas <>
Date: 2005-11-30

I'm not sure if Windows will let you map USB devices to the same drive
letter, I think it'll just keep using the next available letter every
time you plug something else in.

Linux is the same way, it'll build a device as the next available SATA
device, like /dev/sda1, /dev/sdb1, etc

Ian Douglas
blogs & photos: