Subject: Re: OT quick question about drive letters

Re: OT quick question about drive letters

From: Jani Kinnunen <jkinnunen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: 2005-11-30

Yes, it's possible. Do the following:
1. Go to Start / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Disk Management.
2. Choose your iRiver's drive letter from the right pane and then
right-click it.
3. Choose "Change drive letter" or something like that.
4. Click on Change.
5. From there you can choose to which drive letter you want your iRiver to
be assigned.
6. Click OK and confirm your changes by clicking Yes.

Now, whenever you connect your iRiver to your computer, it should always
have the drive letter you assigned, unless you connect some new storage
devices, for example, external hard disks etc.

Hopefully this helped somehow...

-
Jani