Subject: Re: case for Iriver 120

Re: case for Iriver 120

From: Holden Bonwit <hbonwit04_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2005-12-01

I have the 140 by Iriver and have really enjoyed my skin ordered from iskin.com I believe that they have 5 colors for these, I have the one shown at the top of the iriver sub-site:

 http://www.iskin.com/iriver.html
 which is "Ebony"

 I like it because it's mechanical protection from drops and scratches, but also the silicon material (which doesn't cleave and break apart) doesn't slide around when I drive crazy in the canyons.

 -Holden

Message: 6
From: "C_no_C" <cnoc@wi.rr.com>
Subject: case for Iriver 120

hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has come across a case that works well with the Iriver 120. I thought it might be a good idea to protect this little guy. any suggestions would be great.

thanks,