Subject: Re: case for Iriver 120

Re: case for Iriver 120

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2005-12-01

I have the 140 by Iriver and have really enjoyed my skin ordered from I believe that they have 5 colors for these, I have the one shown at the top of the iriver sub-site:
 which is "Ebony"
 I like it because it's mechanical protection from drops and scratches, but also the silicon material (which doesn't cleave and break apart) doesn't slide around when I drive crazy in the canyons.
Message: 6
From: "C_no_C" <>
Subject: case for Iriver 120

hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has come across a case that works well with the Iriver 120. I thought it might be a good idea to protect this little guy. any suggestions would be great.