Subject: Re: Recently used Menu entries

Re: Recently used Menu entries

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-12-02

Hi you wrote:

Just a question: How would you other users like an Option to have some
kind of shortcut to recently used menu entries? Like: I program the
Sleep-timer every night, and I'd like to "f3-(maybe down once or twice)-
sleep timer" instead of "F1-(down some 2 or 3 times)-General
Settings-(down some more)-System-(down even more)-Sleep timer".

I don't know how hard that would be to implement... Would someone else
want it?

Yes! The sleep timer is my favourate option! I would like to see it on the
now playing screen so I can easily add more time when I can't put my book
down lol! Yes I know that with the Iriver I can get there while my file is
playing but a one or two touch solution would be awesome. It's frustrating
to scroll through all the menues to get to it.

Good one...rocker