Subject: Re: recording on Iriver

Re: recording on Iriver

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-12-02

What I have found, which is different than using RockBox on the Archos, is to go down to record in the menus, and enter on record screen, and then you should be able to hear from either the external microphone, or the internal one, depending on which one is selected in the recording settings.
then in order to actually start recording, press that record button on the left side of the unit.
HTH.
Glenn